It will be an obligation on the part of every student to produce the following documents without which admission will not be given.
- A proper bonafied date of birth certificate in case of new admission.
- Transfer certificate from the previous school duly signed by the head of the institution.
- Progress report of the previous class passed.
- Two passport size photographs.
The student can expelled from the school due to
- Constant weakness in studies.
- Irregularity in attendance.
- Behaviour problem and ill manners.
- Overage in any case.
- Non payment of fee.
- Rude behaviour of parents with the school authorities.
Rules for School Fee
- The fee shall be collected by 12th of every month.
- The fees deposited between 13th to 2oth of the month shall be liable to pay a fine of RS. 25/-.
- Fee deposited timing are as under
SUMMER: 8:30 am. to 1:15 pm.
WINTER: 9:00 am. to 2:30 pm
- Fee should be deposited to the fee cashier only. The school shall not be responsible if the fees are deposited with any other person.
- Please check your receipt’s correctness & cash leaving the counter.
- The student shall not be allowed to sit in the examination.
i.e. terminal yearly in case the dues are not cleared.
- In case of defaulters, the name of the student shall struck off after 15 days without notice, Re-admission be considered as a fresh admission.
- Fee/Fine & other charges once paid, shall not be refunded. No application for refund will be entertained.
- Fee will not be transferred from one student’s account to other brother/sister’s account.
- Application for leave or absence or ordinary shall generally be submitted before hand otherwise a fine of RS. 10/- per day will be charged.
- Those absent because of sickness must present a medical certificate before they are admitted to class
- Application for leave should normally be submitted to class teacher. Leave for more than four days should be applied to the Principal.
- Half day leave is not granted except in case of an emergency.
- 90% attendance is compulsory for a student to make him/ her eligible for the final examination